1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Pack F1 V12 1.0

Team F1 1995 for game Stock Car Extreme

1. Sebby70 submitted a new resource:

Pack F1 V12 by SEB SKIN'S - Team F1 1995 for game Stock Car Extreme

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Hi

helmets will be available soon, I will include a complete pack
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you Sebby, looking forward to trying them :)
  4. Thank you Seb !
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

If possible please add a few screenshots to the resource so people can easily see what they are downloading. Thanks man
  6. Bah y a les screens et présentation de chaque voiture en première page du post !
  7. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 5
  8. :) thx
  9. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Thanks for your work, These are the first skins I've ever added to GSC,:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  10. PaulH

Premium Member

These skins are excellent, really looks great with all cars on track, well done! :thumbsup:
  11. Thanks All !
  12. Thanks for your work.:thumbsup:
  13. im sorry but not entirely clear where/how i should drop the files. havent had a problem w/ any yet other than DTM not having sounds...dunno what i did wrong there.

just not sure which subdirectory i should drop these in. thx
  14. Copy the folders and contents into GameData\Vehicles\F_V12
  15. thanks a ton! really getting more out of this so far than i anticipated :)
  16. Doug46

Premium Member

Hi Is their any way of altering performance of the ai cars to make it more realistic in the way in which drivers qualify and finish in a real race situation , great mod , good to see your working on the helmets , really appreciate your work
  17. Yes there is, by creating talent files for each car/driver. @Keith Windsor is your man on this, he's expert in fiddling talent files.
  18. I'll upload some talent files, they were done quickly and only tested briefly as I haven't had much time, but they should be good to get started with for the 1995 season.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Right, they are uploaded but wait a bit longer and I will improve them more.
    They currently are not able to match Seb's VEH files properly, as Seb has some cars with two drivers listed, so the talent files will not work as well as they should.
    I will add a set of 26 veh files to go with them and re-upload. Should work ok then when added on top of Seb's excellent skins set.
  20. TurcoMaldade_

Premium Member

i droped all the files in the v12 folder, but they wont show up at the game...