Own Stock Car Extreme but just got Steam

Does does this mean I'll have to pay the $39 again to get Automobilista ? I've had STE for about 6 months but didn't have fast enough internet to do downloads on Steam.
I remember there was a free update but from what I understand that was only until January.

What is important is the date of purchase: if you bought it before January 5th, you should be good to get AMS. Wait a bit so Renato can answer you. If you don't get an answer (just be aware that they are from Brazil, not the same time zone…:)), drop a small email: support(at)reizastudios.com

Stock car Extreme is so good I would probably get it anyways. Downloading anything though thru Steam does take forever. If I want a good race I'll usually just put it on and have a blast. Its a challenge and the AI is very good.
Project Cars and Assetto Corso may have the glitz, but I still prefer SCE and hopefully soon Automobilista

You had to activate GSCE on Steam prior to january 15th (???) to get AMS for free and automatically added to your Steam account. Any date later you will have to hope Reiza got a good day and still enlist you.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%