1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ow do

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jonnotheone, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Hi all names john or i go by jonno...

My gamer level is 35...but still mentaly stuck at level 1 lol

Im a long time sim racer but never really joined a predominantly pc based sim racing organization..
    I used to do lot of online racing in organised events on the xbox but i made the complete switch to pc over a year an a half ago putting my some what poor skills to the pc lol... i own such games as Project cars iracing the new f1 2016(an in my opinion is ruddy good even tho i dont really like f1 lol))) dirtrally soon to have assetto as that seems to be the majority choice for pc sim racers.

I own other games such as dayz arma3 microsoft flight sim euro truck an american truck motogp and many more.

Im a massive fan of pretty much all motorsport be it 2 wheels or 4 im there watching or racing (sim racing mind you i cant afford real life lol)

Well thats alittle intro in to me an what i like hope i can jump in asap an get racing with some or all of you...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. jimortality

Premium Member

Hi mate welcome to the site.
  3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Hi and welcome to Race Department:). With your wide range of interests you'll find plenty to enjoy here on the site and plenty to talk about on the forums.
    For some online action check out our upcoming events here.

Once again welcome to RD.
  4. John Grant

John Grant
    Dont Rub me up the wrong way Premium Member

Welcome mate, All u need now is Automobilista and join us on Shadow racing we are a great crowd having regular racing through ou the week on different cars