• This Website Is Not For Sale
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oversteering out of curves (BMW E90)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Rocco Uder, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Hey guys, i dont know what to do, i suck in Pau bigtime, because the car oversteers like crazy out of curves, my tires should be warm (5 rounds) and i already tried to make the rear dampers a bit harder, but it doesn´t work.

any hints please?

2. Taken from Brams post:

3. I'm sure you've tried this already but what about smoother acceleration out of the turns and more apexing. I have found ((Especially in an F3000)) that I need to completely rework my pacing coming out of turns as it seems to always oversteer.

As I said I'm sure that I'm talking to someone who has already tried to rework his pacing but it's worth the suggestion

4. Thx alot guys, i´ll try Bram´s suggestions and yes i tried to watch my right foot when accelerating out of curves, but on slower tracks with slow corner i get trouble.

5. Bram

Bram
    Ezekiel 25:17 Staff Premium

The tips Jarrod posted suit my driving style yes. But i know a lot of guys love the oversteer as it suits their style. As always a setup is very personal. Good luck!

6. Used you tips and won the race in Pau! :)

7. I actually like oversteer and the way the E90 drives! :lol:

If you disslike oversteer try driving the Seat Toledo, it understeers standing still! :D

8. try this

Attached Files:

9. thx alot, Neil!