1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oversteering out of curves (BMW E90)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Rocco Uder, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Hey guys, i dont know what to do, i suck in Pau bigtime, because the car oversteers like crazy out of curves, my tires should be warm (5 rounds) and i already tried to make the rear dampers a bit harder, but it doesn´t work.

any hints please?

2. Taken from Brams post:

3. I'm sure you've tried this already but what about smoother acceleration out of the turns and more apexing. I have found ((Especially in an F3000)) that I need to completely rework my pacing coming out of turns as it seems to always oversteer.

As I said I'm sure that I'm talking to someone who has already tried to rework his pacing but it's worth the suggestion

4. Thx alot guys, i´ll try Bram´s suggestions and yes i tried to watch my right foot when accelerating out of curves, but on slower tracks with slow corner i get trouble.

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

The tips Jarrod posted suit my driving style yes. But i know a lot of guys love the oversteer as it suits their style. As always a setup is very personal. Good luck!

6. Used you tips and won the race in Pau! :)

7. I actually like oversteer and the way the E90 drives! :lol:

If you disslike oversteer try driving the Seat Toledo, it understeers standing still! :D

8. try this

Attached Files:

9. thx alot, Neil!