rF2 Oval Night @ Joesville Speedway - Tuesday 20th October 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Then we can maybe do 2 races :D
And there is always the possibility of a sc
@Daiman Patel I'm not sure of this combo mate. I'll let others have a go and I'll take part whatever but I don't think it works too well mate. The track is too short and only takes 15-17 seconds per lap.
I've increased it to 60 laps! ;) But two races sounds like a good idea. :D Might have to join you guys, though I'm not sure how well it'll go - it's been months since I last touched my wheel. :p

You only need to turn left then left and left again left and so on. So not to hard even without practice :sneaky:
3231222-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg
But seriously, you might be surprised how hard it can be if you really want to drive fast, and consistently. It's actually quite exhausting and you have to be really precise with your inputs. Not even talking about the setup. I agree that it's extremely different from road racing, it seems easy because the track is much easier to learn, but mastering a two-turn track happens to be tricky! :)

Would it be a good Idea to go ahead and add the 2nd race? Still less than 15 minutes.

It really is a killer track, I really like the short oval, it's intense and I'm in for more.:thumbsup:

Something came up, and I think I won't be able to come home as early as I had expected. It's a bummer as I really was looking forward to that event, but I probably have to sign out... :(

It really is a killer track, I really like the short oval, it's intense and I'm in for more.:thumbsup:
I couldn't agree more, I'm down for oval races anytime! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back