(OUTDATED) Satsute (Satsuma Ute)

Vehicles (OUTDATED) Satsute (Satsuma Ute) v1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
MicrowaveOven♔ submitted a new resource:

Satsute (Satsuma Ute) EARLY VERSION!!! - I turned the satsuma into a ute and the collisions work properly.

INSTALL:
Put both sharedassets files from the .rar into
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\My Summer Car\mysummercar_Data
View attachment 187793 View attachment 187794 View attachment 187795
I already know you have to squeeze through the door that will be fixed and i know about the texture issues and so on.
HUGE THANKS TO AJANHALLINTA AND KUBIX

Read more about this resource...

Absolutely briliant. this mod is really nicely done and gives so much more to do in the game. Thanks for making it. I'm currently doing a playthrough with it and my only improvement I could suggest is adding the trunk in in some way as it is the only thing not on the ute needed to pass inspection and needed to install the rear registration plate. I don't know how much you can modify but maybe making it a tonneau cover or the tailgate would make sense?

Absolutely briliant. this mod is really nicely done and gives so much more to do in the game. Thanks for making it. I'm currently doing a playthrough with it and my only improvement I could suggest is adding the trunk in in some way as it is the only thing not on the ute needed to pass inspection and needed to install the rear registration plate. I don't know how much you can modify but maybe making it a tonneau cover or the tailgate would make sense?
I do want to add a cover for the tray so you can stop stuff from falling out

I hate to ask stupid questions or be a pain in the butt, I deleted the meshsave.txt and installed the mod in the correct location, the game works in the menu but seems to crash and give me a crash report when I attempt to load in, I'm not 100% sure what I am doing wrong and would be very appreciative if I could have some assistance. Thank you for your time and work on this mod!

I hate to ask stupid questions or be a pain in the butt, I deleted the meshsave.txt and installed the mod in the correct location, the game works in the menu but seems to crash and give me a crash report when I attempt to load in, I'm not 100% sure what I am doing wrong and would be very appreciative if I could have some assistance. Thank you for your time and work on this mod!
I'm not sure... do you have any mods on your game?

MicrowaveOven♔ updated Satsute (Satsuma Ute) EARLY VERSION!!! with a new update entry:

Satsute Satsuma chopped up to function like a ute!

INSTALL:
Put Satsute.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\My Summer Car
then run Satsute.exe and install

IMPORTANT DELETE MESHSAVE FROM
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Amistech\My Summer Car

I already know you have to squeeze through the door and i know about the texture issues and so on.
HUGE THANKS TO AJANHALLINTA AND MARTYTHEGAMER

View attachment 190727 View attachment 190728 View attachment 190729

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back