F1 2012 Out of sight bug?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello.

I'm currently doing a career mode on legend difficulty.

I went into Q1, I loaded my setup -> Then used flying lap, Did my quali lap np, hit all the apex and was sure I was going to atleast be going into Q2,hit the escape button and return to garage, and I did but what's weird is that Kovalainen were 1 second faster than everyone else. I thought okey mayby he was on options and everyone else primes.

So I went into Q2, did the same thing over again, flying lap, this time i did 2 laps instead of one and everyone was so much faster when i was back in the garage.

So I decided to test my theory. ( When you're on the track, AI is super fast, when ur in the garage they're "normal/slow".

Instead of using the "flying lap" i used the drive out option instead, so I was first out and did my quali lap as fast as possible, then immediately when I crossed the line I went back to the garage, and I got pole easily by 1 second or so faster than the 2nd guy.

This is really dissapointing. This was in '11 to if I remember correctly? Will this be fixed in the first patch? Have anyone else expirienced this to?

Hello.

I'm currently doing a career mode on legend difficulty.

I went into Q1, I loaded my setup -> Then used flying lap, Did my quali lap np, hit all the apex and was sure I was going to atleast be going into Q2,hit the escape button and return to garage, and I did but what's weird is that Kovalainen were 1 second faster than everyone else. I thought okey mayby he was on options and everyone else primes.

So I went into Q2, did the same thing over again, flying lap, this time i did 2 laps instead of one and everyone was so much faster when i was back in the garage.

So I decided to test my theory. ( When you're on the track, AI is super fast, when ur in the garage they're "normal/slow".

Instead of using the "flying lap" i used the drive out option instead, so I was first out and did my quali lap as fast as possible, then immediately when I crossed the line I went back to the garage, and I got pole easily by 1 second or so faster than the 2nd guy.

This is really dissapointing. This was in '11 to if I remember correctly? Will this be fixed in the first patch? Have anyone else expirienced this to?

Can i know what car you drive and whats your lap time ??

Nope... i am using PC version.. 50% - 15 laps (bug!).
Just started a new profile since I couldn't save any progress on my previous one anymore... very sad!
I have deactivated autosave now, lets hope this solves that issue.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back