1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Oulton park, Road america

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by jimortality, Oct 15, 2015.

1. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Are there any legit versions of these 2 tracks anywhere please. Checked driving Italia and isi forums.

2. define "legit"

3. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

With permission.

4. Oulton is a highly updated version from Toca...So from a very old source...Road America is from the shift series so should be no problem posting links on Race Dept as its exactly the same as the AC version.. same source, same amount of work to bring it up to scratch.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oulton is very good in rF2, accuracy and looks. My favorite at the moment.
    The Road America we have is not accurate, the track is too wide compared to real life.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yes, I'm very much waiting for that. According to their calendar they will race on that new Road America on 14th November.

7. As much as I'm looking forward to a scratch make Road America, the WIP pics in that version have me a little worried. I'm a season ticket holder at Road America and there are a lot of elevations that look off. We'll see when the final version gets released, but the Shift version is the best one out there at the moment.

• Like Like x 2
  8. kamackeris

kamackeris
    Premium Member

I use the version of oulton Park I got from the sim racing for life fb site... Love it

• Like Like x 2
  9. The new Road America is out. I haven't tried to drive on it but I'm disappointed with the trees, they're ugly, only one line with one type of tree and instantly behind that the treewall. Very destructive illusion.

10. Yes disappointed with trees here, maybe they will be updated in the future, every track Coutie releases is an improvement on the last so its obvious he is learning as he goes and I appreciate him sharing his work.