Other Motorsports (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Fitch, who was the co-driver and team-mate of the unfortunate Pierre Levegh in 1955, died yesterday aged 95.

He was also an inventor of a "Fitch" barrier - a type of impact attenuator consisting of a sand- or water-filled plastic barrel, usually yellow colored with a black lid. Fitch barriers are often found in a triangular arrangement at the tip of a guard rail between a highway and an exit lane, along the most probable line of impact. The barriers in front contain the least sand, with each successive barrel containing more; so that when a vehicle collides with the barrels they shatter, the kinetic energy is dissipated by scattering the sand, and the vehicle decelerates smoothly instead of violently striking a solid obstruction, reducing the risk of injury to the occupants. Fitch barriers are widely popular due to their effectiveness, low cost, and ease of setup and repair or replacement. Since first being used in the late 1960s, it is estimated that they have saved as many as 17,000 lives.

May he rest in peace...

A motorsport series is made of this reason: they want to sell their products to owners. By impressing him.
But out of that started a new "business" called Motorsport. So which is the highest ranked series by money?

So the money made the product. And the higher value the higher the product, the more customers or the more rich customers or so.

I suggest. Formula 1(must be) then Nascar(?), but this is just guessing. and third and forth? and the rest?
Do you have real numbers?

Who "rules" the nickel?

I don't think it was intentional, but I don't understand how they don't just pick the right one at the moment, it took almost 10 min to play the right one.

Still, the Portuguese that were there give even a better version of the national anthem, very emotional that part. In the end, we almost can say that the wrong script, worked very well.

That word is a bit wrong, seeing as profit would be the same as turnover but when i take the swedish word omsättning i get the word turnover.

Basically omsättning means what you get in and what you spend.
Basically the total cash flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back