1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Other cars crashing into you

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by mpp, Nov 4, 2010.

1. mpp

mpp

I tried to find this in another post but could not.

During a race, career mode on PS3, when I nudge or lightly hit another car, I would get a drive through. Not always, but often enough. When other cars hit me and push me off the track (when I am clearly in front) they seem to not get any penalty. I noticed when I was following the other drivers for 5 laps to see if they pull off into the pits. They did not. I did this 3 other times and the same thing happened. It seems that the other drivers do not get penalties.

Has this happened to others or have you noticed this?

I still did not get the patch, so I am also wondering if this is part of the patch.

Thanks,

2. Well they did 'fix' the part that you get a lot of warnings for them crashing into you, they also seem a bit more aware of you.
    Though guys like Schumacher will keep pushing you off the road when they can (Schumi fan here though)

I've never seen a penalty for an AI, I have seen them get DSQ for ignoring the blue flags but that's all.