1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OT but a MUST see

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Joe Hubbard, Jan 25, 2011.

1. I know this isn't iRacing but I found it looking for F1 videos and WOW is an understatement. This is one reason that I'm interested in the Lotus for iRacing its just a bummer that it's such a small group that enjoys it. This was in the days of when racing was really racing, before all of the rule changes and personal rules around the track were there. I mean the flagman is standing 15 feet from them ON the track...lol Sweet!!!

2. Jeez, talk about battling. Hey Joe the Lotus group doesn't have to stay small, you have the power to help change that.
  3. I intend of giving that my best shot sometime in the near future...hehe
  4. Sweet.
  5. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Did anyone notice that neither driver blocked the other down the straight like you see them all do now? That was just raw talent and big kahuna's right there!
  6. Stonkin!
    Ive got the lotus, and some new brakes so will get some laps in. Can anyone play in the lotus racing?
  7. Yeah big ones that sound like a sledge hammer hitting steel when they walk... lol...