• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

OSW small or large Mige

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Balroque, May 30, 2017.

1. Balroque

Balroque

Ratings:
    +1
    Im still confused. When you decide to go OSW way is better to go for small MiGE 130ST-M10010 or large MiGE 130ST-M15015? Price difference is minor and there is a saying Bigger is better..
    But obviously not in every case Someone is saying 10010 has faster response and torque is more then enough..

Any thoughts? thx :)

2. rocafella1978

rocafella1978
    Premium

Ratings:
    +98
    i am very happy with small MiGE. i think it is more then enough, IMO.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Balroque

Balroque

Ratings:
    +1
    thsnks mate

4. Moxley6969

Moxley6969

Ratings:
    +208
    Small Mige All the way!!! Just get a little more wattage on the PSU and you can OC the Small mige up to 26nm. Zero point for a 30+nm unless your explicitly trying to replicate particular cars in Very particular situations.

5. Balroque

Balroque

Ratings:
    +1
    great thanks Moxley6969 for response

Any idea where to get whole package in states? It seems all of them coming from Europe

6. millen

millen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +125
    I have a large MiGe, was all that was available at the time i purchased, and would also say a small would be plenty. :p

Only had mine up full, with a Ioni Pro, not HC, a couple of times... was mental!

I am running it at about 60% of it's capabilities now I think... Running the MiGe at full with Granity/MMoS, but usually have in game FFB down to 60%...

7. Azure Flare

Azure Flare
    Forever a backmarker Premium

Ratings:
    +465
    "Small" is an understatement when talking about the "small" MiGe motor.

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Sigmar Bomar

Sigmar Bomar

Ratings:
    +19
    Simracingbay ships to US. Tomo has very good reputation in iracing forums, I also got my setup from him.
    Small mige should be more than enough. I use it at around 60% force (Granite settings, mmos 100%) and make small adjustments in iRacing for each car.

9. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT

Ratings:
    +28
    Small, for sure, you'll never use it at full power, granted. But it's more efficient, you don't need crazy PSU, and more nimble.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Balroque

Balroque

Ratings:
    +1
    thanks for your inputs guys

11. winet

winet

Ratings:
    +9
    The small motor is more than enough. I reduced the amperage on my small Mige because I was afraid it would break my wrist. Until you own an OSW you can't comprehend the amount of power these things have

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. woz smith

woz smith

Ratings:
    +2
    alright there just wondering if you looked into the encoder? just brought my self the small took the back plate of and luckily its the 10,000ppr.
    I did have a go on small before my purchase and yeh plenty of muscle there! would have cost only £60 extra for the large.