OSW small or large Mige

Im still confused. When you decide to go OSW way is better to go for small MiGE 130ST-M10010 or large MiGE 130ST-M15015? Price difference is minor and there is a saying Bigger is better..
But obviously not in every case Someone is saying 10010 has faster response and torque is more then enough..

Any thoughts? thx :)

Small Mige All the way!!! Just get a little more wattage on the PSU and you can OC the Small mige up to 26nm. Zero point for a 30+nm unless your explicitly trying to replicate particular cars in Very particular situations.

Upvote 0
I have a large MiGe, was all that was available at the time i purchased, and would also say a small would be plenty. :p

Only had mine up full, with a Ioni Pro, not HC, a couple of times... was mental!

I am running it at about 60% of it's capabilities now I think... Running the MiGe at full with Granity/MMoS, but usually have in game FFB down to 60%...

Upvote 0
Simracingbay ships to US. Tomo has very good reputation in iracing forums, I also got my setup from him.
Small mige should be more than enough. I use it at around 60% force (Granite settings, mmos 100%) and make small adjustments in iRacing for each car.

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

Small, for sure, you'll never use it at full power, granted. But it's more efficient, you don't need crazy PSU, and more nimble.

Upvote 0
The small motor is more than enough. I reduced the amperage on my small Mige because I was afraid it would break my wrist. Until you own an OSW you can't comprehend the amount of power these things have

Upvote 0
alright there just wondering if you looked into the encoder? just brought my self the small took the back plate of and luckily its the 10,000ppr.
I did have a go on small before my purchase and yeh plenty of muscle there! would have cost only £60 extra for the large.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years