OSW Direct Drive settings

I use 1180 rotation 26 damper or set more 70 ish If drifting then filter 5 and max force 100% then in assetto_corsa.ini file set
[FF_EXPERIMENTAL]
ENABLE_GYRO=1
DAMPER_MIN_LEVEL=0.0
DAMPER_GAIN=1.2 ; Set to 0 for Logitech g920

search for OSW owners thread in assetto corsa forum.........

there is great help, but AC feels “rubbery” very weird, with OSW or even LB SS2, spend hours and days trying to dial it in, but feels nowhere as good and responsive as iRacing and R3E. (graphics are a beauty but just can’t get FFB with OSW/ direct drive to feel good and frankly FFB felt tons better with my former CSW v2 in AC)

I have the same rubbery weird feeling with AC with my OSW.
I would like to drive more with AC.
I am curious about suggestions. The FFB in, for example, Automobilsta is much more raw.

• Deleted member 197115

One more, make sure you don't have vJoy enabled. It's okay to have the latest version installed but make sure it's disabled.

Hi guys, my name is Norberto and i am from Spain. I have joinned at this community for learning and enjoing very much with all of us.
The best simulator for me is assetto corsa and Race Room Racing Experience but Rfactor2 likes too very much.

Remove controllers folder from documents.
"c:\Users\<yourName>\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\controllers"

Then use these settings https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3csyguYHdb8OTMwbF8yQWg4ZDQ/view

I have tried your settings and it is a bit better. I saw you have a Argon motor and I have an Ioni small Mige. Couldn't change all settings. I also saw that your settings ingame have more choices than I have and it is looks different(?)
Tried to look at the AC forum but I don't have access to that section with OSW settings.

• Deleted member 197115

Argon is servo controller, not motor, I have small Mige with 10K encoder.
More settings are from Content Manager, you can achieve the same via ini file.
There are only two settings not exposed in standard AC launcher that you need.

Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\assetto_corsa.ini
[FF_EXPERIMENTAL]
ENABLE_GYRO=1
DAMPER_MIN_LEVEL=0.2

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back