Class: Ossela
Track: Aviano short track
Weather: dry
Practice: 15 minutes 20:00 gmt
Qualification: 15 minutes
Race: 2 x 20 laps
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

We will use nkpro v.1.3 to test it again

For me race 1 don’t start good, with me hitting Andy, he lost a bit control of the car and them I couldn’t avoid him, very sorry, never like this kind of situations. Still, later a give my place back to him.

Not your fault sergio. I got a good start and was squeezed out a bit onto the grass by the car in front (funny on the replay, it looks like i drove off the track for no reason). The car lost a bit of traction and tried to spin. I managed to catch the spin but it pushed me a bit sideways back onto track. I tried to avoid everyone who was coming down the track, but looking at the replay there was nowhere for you to go and no time for you to avoid me, it all happened so fast. Very sorry about it and thanks for giving me the position back later in the race, it was very kind of you.

Similar thing in the second race. Got a good start and found myself between Robert and Kamran. Good old netcode saw all three of us tangle. Still had a fun night. Thanks to all who took part.

I had some good fun as usual in this wunderfull netKar sim. Good racing from everyone as far as I could tell. I made a decent race in race one. Second race I made some mistakes and had to pit before time and lost places here, but all the same it was a couple of nice races from everyone - Thanks too Bjorn and Alex for hosting thise events and thanks to all participators - great racing.. :)

Sorry guys I ran an absolutely terrible couple of races last night :(

Still dealing with the learning curve, I guess.

Made a pretty good qualy time in race 1, unfortunatly a stupid mistake of not hitting the fill button for fuel and ran out after 7 laps. Doh! Race 2....let's not talk about it!:wink:

Congrats to Laurent and Cesar!
and Thanks again Bjorn!, and everyone else for a fun couple of races!

I was new to this track, and have only run the car in the wet (Recently been obsessed with the wet driving in nkpro!).

Was good to drive, I love this car. However, need more time to be competitive.

I ran 5th or 6th for a few laps and then something mental went on and my screen froze solid, then it woke up and I was backwards into a wall at turn 5. Typically this had to happen on the fastes part of the track!

I rejoined, and started chasing down the guys at the back of the pack, but again a few laps later I had this freezing go on and then it crashed out with "nks.exe has stopped working, windows is searching for a resolution to this problem".

So I went off and did a Grand Am race in iRacing.

Still, good times, I am definitely up for racing the Osella again.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 257 13.4%