Osella @ (WET) Spa-Francorchamps - Wednesday September 28th 2011

30tta1y.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM (click to connect, requires jump2nkp)
Class: Osella PA 21/s
Track: Spa-Francorchamps (Download + Flags)
Weather: 100% Wet
Damage: 60%

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 2 x 7 laps

Rolling start
Once the light goes green, the leader gradually speeds up to around 160 km/h (not too fast, not too slow), all other cars follow in one line with the same speed. No brake test, no swaying. If you spin your car you drop back to last position and start from there. When exiting the Eau Rouge the leader can go full throttle, and the rest of the pack follows.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Osella skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder

Signup List
  1. Senad Subasic
  2. Sérgio Marques
  3. Adam Farmer
  4. Daniel Ouff
  5. Nigel Atkins
  6. Steffen Lauge Sorensen
  7. Kevin Leu
  8. Stuart Baker
  9. Tudor Morris
  10. Christian Grzybofski
  11. Lars Wylensek
  12. Martin Kapal
  13. Rudy van Buren
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Results here

Many thanks for the set up Sergio. It helped a lot. The first race I tried really hard to just stay on the track and had just one little spin, but I was slow.

In the 2nd race my internet connection died at the end of the 1st straight. First time this has happened to me in a race.

Hope it went better for the rest of you!

I just had my first 'nks.exe has stopped responding' :(

Great fun tonight though, had a good race 1 with a bit of fighting for position with Nigel Atkins (I think), but the tyres took a bashing and I made some mistakes towards the end to finish 4th.

2nd race I had an off early but thought I might be able to catch up those ahead, then netkar died.

Aw, shame about the crashes, hoped all got fixed :frown:. Seems like rain won't be a regular thing.

Anyway, loved the driving experience here. Even though I wasn't even close to my practice times. Even got lapped in race 2 :redface:
Also thanks to Sergio, 4 seconds faster lap times with your setup :good:

Cheers all, and again, sorry Tudor :D. Easier combo next week, I promise.

Had fun tonight, someone told me about this race yesterday and it sounded interesting from the start, in the end it i gave it a go and found a super fun combo, although i can understand that for some this was a bit over the edge of having fun since the limited grip availeble.

Personly i always enjoy the driving needed under these conditions, and i could get the results positiv for me to night.

Cu next week i guess :)

I think the rain is very good to implement in the races. It gives more challenge in drivingstyle. I had some focusing trouble in tonights racing and even beeing prob. the worst in both races I still found this combination car/track/weather very good. :cool:

We'll have rain then :good:

But for next week, something simple. Abarth, no rain, just have to decide on a track. Laguna Seca, Blackwood and Montreal. Will try them later today and decide which is most suitable.

3 championships Sergio? You're crazy :eek:. Best of luck with those :trophy:

We'll have rain then :good:

But for next week, something simple. Abarth, no rain, just have to decide on a track. Laguna Seca, Blackwood and Montreal. Will try them later today and decide which is most suitable.

3 championships Sergio? You're crazy :eek:. Best of luck with those :trophy:

I'm not against rain at all, just that I'm still finding my way with NK and the last 2 races have been a little extreme. The Abarth is the other end of the spectrum and is actually the only car I don't like in the sim. There's just no pleasing some people :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back