8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Well, I drove like a noob, second race I forgot u have to add new tires (Sigh) but was great fun, first time I have driven this year due to leg problem :(, need to practice LOL!

Sorry if i got in anyones way, feel like a noob (all over again!) Thx alot guys, I will be back :)

Very funny races....
I prepare my set before the qual, starting by an old set that I prepare for Aosta...
In the first laps I see that my car have some understeering... But working on the pre-load of the spring and on the rod I fix my problem, and I can do a good lap near the 54:3... In the Qual section I do 2 run with new tyre and 4l of fuel... And in the second run I do a wonderful lap, under the 54:0 (53:9 XD ).... With that I get the pole for race 1....
Race 1:
I start from the first position, and I do a beautiful start... Infact in the first corner I hear that the other car are soo far... Infact at the end of second lap I see on the board that I have 2.5 sec of advantage O.O .... Also, I do almost 10 laps that I try to push, and at the end of 11th laps I see that the second pilot was almost 15 sec behing me... Soo I see my fuel level, and I do any accounts, and I decided to change gear when the rpm are too low... And I see that I can do laps with better time XD... At the end of the race I have only 0.4l of fuel in the tank, and 25 sec of advantage XD...
Race 2:
I believe that I will start another time from the pole... But I see that I start in the last place XD... I thinks.... WOOO... Now I do some pass and I have more fun ^_^ .... Infact, at the gree light I pass 1 car, and another one in the first turn... After I don't remember what happened in the first laps... But I only remember that I try to pass a car in the last herping... And in the end of the turn I see that I can pass... But the game lagging caused a crash.. Infact my car was hit in the rear and I fly in the sky (voooooolare oooooohooooh XD )... I return in the pit, fix the car and restart, because I won't to end my race in the first lap... Soo I put behind a car and I try to reach the car in front of me... I can do, and when that pilot do an error, I pass... After 1-2 laps, another game-lagging cause a crash with the car in front of me... Sorry for the pilot that lose some time for my mistake X((((... After other 5-6 laps I can return behind a car, but another lag I hit that pilot (but when that thing happened I was too far, but I see that the car go out of the track and I immediatly think that this crash was caused by lag) X(((.... Sorry another time for this problem... In the last 2 laps I went soo slow because I damaged my rear suspension, and I want to finish the race...

Indeed very fun races, even with the old netcode problems, there was a very good environment in this event, so thanks to all who joined.

Special thanks to chief Bjorn in his last Club Race as staff member, and also congrats for his podium finish.

The first one was very weird from my point of view. Video below:

Apologies. Other than that, was quite fun. The Osella is a lovely car, and I've always liked Newbury, with its bump in T1, and the wall at the finish line :D

Really very weird, in my replay looks the same, maybe high ping could make it. In the race it was very strange because I don't see no one very close to me and them I feel a big impact in he back. My first thought was "some crazy guy who didn't brake and shoot in the pirate", loool.

Let's hope for better days with the new update.

Thanks all guys i loved every bit of racing with you yesterday,
Ofcourse i will stay involved and race here and there:).
Gonna do a few race-on events and just take it realy slow comming months.
Just enjoy the racing without stress hehehe and ofcourse hunt down some pirates:D

once again thank you for all you have given me. Loyalty , trust, fun, good clean racing and above all a great group to work with.
I will give Paul the magic stick now and i think he is the right men for the job.

Really very weird, in my replay looks the same, maybe high ping could make it. In the race it was very strange because I don't see no one very close to me and them I feel a big impact in he back. My first thought was "some crazy guy who didn't brake and shoot in the pirate", loool.

Let's hope for better days with the new update.

That might have been me Sergio, I went in too deep trying to pass and went on the grass, I then let off the throttle because I didn't think that would be a fair way to pass even a Pirate! lol Coming off the grass someone rear ended me and I went into you. Sorry for that! :p

No Paul, you were in front off me, fighting with Ivan, I think you are with a blue skin in Senad video because maybe he doesn't have it.

Yup, Paul is one of the blue cars.

Hi all, Hi Senad, I 'm allowed to post on the Facebook site of NetKar your video, which particularly highlights the failure of this Netcode, Stefano and Marco Castillo Massarutto Kunos of the consults almost daily, it contribura Hopefully it soon we release the patch for Netcode

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=179676263912

:good:

Apologies. Other than that, was quite fun. The Osella is a lovely car, and I've always liked Newbury, with its bump in T1, and the wall at the finish line :D

Ooooh...
Now I know what happened behind my car....
But I'm soo unhappy that lag can ruin a race in this way :(((((
Now we only waiting the release of new version of the game ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 229 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%