Cars Osella FA30 mod for Assetto Corsa.

• Deleted member 223075

I love how this community feels entitled to tell other people what their work is worth and whether they're allowed to ask compensation or forced to give it away.

Makes me want to keep all my future mods private. The thought of my effort making some of you guys happy really sours my mood.

Do what you want. Since i play games on my PC, all mods i found and i used was free. But like everywhere people want money for their work.
I think someone buyed his game 60€ don't want to buy another times for car mod.

Fortunately, there are still people who are pleased to please the community by poposing very good quality work and without asking for anything in return. It's these peoples there who deserve something and they will have it because they ask nothing.

Personally I am fiercely opposing to the idea of release paid mod. I do some little mods by myself and all are always free.

Making mods must be a pleasure, a passion or even a desire. If it's just for the money and well go work!

I have tried an idea that many creators can also benefit from. Many good artists have given up because the community is hopeless(all my cars are convert[ruin] to gta and rf without my perm). Just reminded i think its a good idea.1000 people x 0.5e and we have target. This is not a high price

Making mods must be a pleasure, a passion or even a desire. If it's just for the money and well go work!

Yes my general, sir! making mods MUST be for pleasure, asking for money is forbidden! says the owner of all that's true and pure in the universe... :roflmao:

@eboo Don't bother giving explanations, your idea is solid, is just that it won't work in this community.

The community asked me if it would build this car. I wrote that, I will build as a community will make a payoff. So it's not begging just a fair offer.

It may have worked fine back in the main AC forum with its thousands of lurkers, but not in this small subforum. The number of regulars on here is tiny and it's all people making stuff themselves.
I also posted because I wasn't sure it wasn't just some random guy advertising with your pictures @eboo, wasn't aware you have a dedicated Facebook page.

I must be missing something somewhere ,
I never saw any rules stating that all mods ever created should be free ?
can someone please show me the FAQ of life where this is is held ,
I know I am a bit slow and cant write for crap , but still dont see it ,
or is it simply just an expected thing ?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back