Osella @ CREMA RSR Sector 2 - Wednesday April 27th

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Osella
Track: CREMA RSR Sector 2 Download HERE
Weather: Dry
Race distance: 2x18 laps (1 mandatory pitstop)
Practice start time:19:00GMT
Qualification start time:19:15 GMT
Warm-up start time:
Race start time: 19:30GMT

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

NOTE: You need to download this track HERE, it is not the same version included in the game.

Sign-up list:

1. Senad Subasic
  2. Andrew Scott
  3. Steffen Lauge Sorensen
  4. Andy White
  5. Andi Goodwin
  6. Alfonso Martin
  7. Mark Oates
  8. Adam Farmer
  9. Laurent Resende
  10. Jonathan La Trobe-Lewis
  11. Nigel Atkins
  12. Ivan Oldano
  13. Rodney Van der Jeught
  14. Daniel Ouff
  15. Admin

In the coming week (or 2, because this one will be busy), I will try to make time to come up with a tastefully generic skin template which I can use to crank out custom liveries for anybody here who wants one. I will make a separate post with further details later, but essentially I will have you pm me and specify the following: 1. Primary Color 2. Accent Color 3. Racing Number 4. Nationality. If there is an image or logo you would like on the hood and/or the sides, I will likely be willing to accomodate, providing you send me a link to a source image of reasonably high resolution (at least 300px x 300px, the higher the better since I generate all my skins at mega high resolution and export at game resolution).

See you tonight!

That's really cool of you to offer that Jonathan!:doublethumb:

In the coming week (or 2, because this one will be busy), I will try to make time to come up with a tastefully generic skin template which I can use to crank out custom liveries for anybody here who wants one. I will make a separate post with further details later, but essentially I will have you pm me and specify the following: 1. Primary Color 2. Accent Color 3. Racing Number 4. Nationality. If there is an image or logo you would like on the hood and/or the sides, I will likely be willing to accomodate, providing you send me a link to a source image of reasonably high resolution (at least 300px x 300px, the higher the better since I generate all my skins at mega high resolution and export at game resolution).

Sweet, I might take you up on that :good: :thanks:

I always use H pattern and manual clutch, but the Osela and Ks2 etc only allow sequential shift - as in keeping with the "Real" state of the cars in game. Lately my stick sequential has gotten a mind of its own so I'm over to the paddles for the first time. You dont need the clutch on these cars as modern engine-cut tech works on flat shifts IRL. Feels a little cheaty but it is just how these are. However, the tintops and FFs need clutch upshifts and down if you can heel/toe. I can't on the G25 as the pedals are set wrong for this but, I found a work around for downshifts: Shift to neutral between say, 4th to 3rd; blip throttle; into 3rd and if revs are matched, you feel like Senna. If not, you feel a bit dumb but a bit of practice and this double de-clutch type downshift works fine.

Sorry all for being so rude and bombing out on you like that, but I think something is amiss with my game or PC,
as its seems to be messing with the server...I think
the fact it kept my practise time for qually was sus thats why I logged out and back in during qualifying. then when race started, it stated A.Scott Won the race....very suspect
so I will have to find out why this happens and sort it.... or not race!!!

I didnt know what happened in first race...I was 6th (9th in qualification) and the race stopped...Ok, no problem. In the second one I had a huge lag in the first chicanne and hit another car (sorry. I apoligize a lot). I lost my conexion and finally I couldnt join again (it was so late to rejoin. I will try to start in the second one ;) Even all this things fantastic event and of course next I will join again ;)

Sorry all for being so rude and bombing out on you like that, but I think something is amiss with my game or PC,
as its seems to be messing with the server...I think
the fact it kept my practise time for qually was sus thats why I logged out and back in during qualifying. then when race started, it stated A.Scott Won the race....very suspect
so I will have to find out why this happens and sort it.... or not race!!!

Andrew don't worry dude, no one can say where it comes from. The game itself has it's share of problems we all know. Don't blame yourself or your PC! :tongue: I was watching the race and I saw you hit a big piece of nothing. It's happened before many times, bad luck:frown:

Andrew why would I blame anyone especially if we don't know where this comes from? If you want we can test it out together tomorrow, I'll leave the server up and we can do a test race. Tell me when, I'm here all day. :)

Cheers

I can't understand what happened tonight in my head....
In the first race, I do a beautiful start, and at the first chicane I was in the first position...
After that I do a good race, going to take the victory XD... The only problem was a contact with a driver that have a lap of delay respect me, but I can't understand if the problem was caused from the lag or from my bad interpretation of his intentions
But the second race was a disaster X(((....
At the first corner I try to pass in the inside of the turn, but after a little contact with a pilot that was in my right, I touched by the pilot there was insede the turn (in my left).... Until here I believe that there is nothing of wrong (I believe that there is a race collision, but If I do a big mistake I'm sorry).. After that I continue my race, and after 4-5 laps I'm in the rear of the pilot that was in 3rd (I don' remember exactly) and when we do the third chicane (before the last turn before the last straight) I hit him X( X( X( ......I think that problem was caused from the lag, but re-seeing the replay I understand that maybe I do a mistake, because I brake with a second of delay (for my normal driving I do my line, but I don't consider the pilot in front of me that can do that chicane slower than me).... After that I return in the pit and fix my car... After other 6 laps I catch a pilot that was a lap of delay respect me.... And we arrived in the first chicane he brake before (for make easy the overtaking) but I can understood his intentions and I continue my driving line, braking at the signboard of 100 and continue with a straight line, and I hit him X( X(... During the race I believed that was another problem with the lag, but seeing the replay I understand that the mystake was only my X(...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back