Osella @ CREMA RSR Sector 2 - Wednesday April 27th

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Osella
Track: CREMA RSR Sector 2 Download HERE
Weather: Dry
Race distance: 2x18 laps (1 mandatory pitstop)
Practice start time:19:00GMT
Qualification start time:19:15 GMT
Warm-up start time:
Race start time: 19:30GMT

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

NOTE: You need to download this track HERE, it is not the same version included in the game.

Sign-up list:

1. Senad Subasic
  2. Andrew Scott
  3. Steffen Lauge Sorensen
  4. Andy White
  5. Andi Goodwin
  6. Alfonso Martin
  7. Mark Oates
  8. Adam Farmer
  9. Laurent Resende
  10. Jonathan La Trobe-Lewis
  11. Nigel Atkins
  12. Ivan Oldano
  13. Rodney Van der Jeught
  14. Daniel Ouff
  15. Admin

I want to run :f1:

And In this evening a prepare a set for the car... And I can do a best laps of 1:24:6 (with new tyres and 10l of fuel in the tank), and I do a simulation of a middle of the race, and after the first 2-3 laps, where I do my best lap, I generally run with 1:25:0-1 in the other laps :redface::redface::redface:

My best lap times 1:27:5 but impossible to get time down...(running in a 1:28 constant lap time) hehehe. Only one question. I never ran before online netkar pro races with mandatorys pit stops, so I wonder how pit stops at race works..I mean. Could you configure the number of pit stops befoe race (and then select your desire fuel for that pit stops)? or it is just you go to pit stop when you want during the race and in that pit it is showed a menu or sth like that showing your possible operations (fuel, any repair....)

help me please... ;)

Regards!

My best lap times 1:27:5 but impossible to get time down...(running in a 1:28 constant lap time) hehehe. Only one question. I never ran before online netkar pro races with mandatorys pit stops, so I wonder how pit stops at race works..I mean. Could you configure the number of pit stops befoe race (and then select your desire fuel for that pit stops)? or it is just you go to pit stop when you want during the race and in that pit it is showed a menu or sth like that showing your possible operations (fuel, any repair....)

help me please... ;)

Regards!

No pit stop presets. The pitting in an online race is exactly the same as pitting in practice.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back