1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc OSD Transparency Options 1.0

For a less distracting, and overall better racing experience: must-see screenshots!

1. Salut Gilles submitted a new resource:

OSD Transparency Options - For a less distracting, and overall better racing experience: must-see screenshots!

Read more about this resource...

ATTENTION (edited note): Apologies for mistakes in one of the Read_me files (in the second folder). Please read the correct instructions down thread here VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Jesus christ, you don't know how long I was searching for the colored backgrounds at the info on the right side. The blinking always annoyed me but I did never find a texture for the colors. d_osd gave me more of a headache, haha good work.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just realized there's a mistake in the Read_me file of the See_through_OSD_Transparent_Quick_Menu folder:

The Instructions lines should read like the following:

1-- Instructions to install ALL these OSD Transparency Options:
    Copy both the frontend and Osd folders of this See_through_OSD_Transparent_Quick_Menu folder into the Steam/steamapps/common/f1 2012 folder.

2-- Instructions to KEEP the displaying of both the graphical FLAGs and FASTEST LAPs on the middle-top section of the screen:
    Copy just the frontend folder of this See_through_OSD_Transparent_Quick_Menu folder into the Steam/steamapps/common/f1 2012 folder.

Apologies.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  4. Glad it can help (as it also does for me). Too bad I just found out yesterday - or Monday - it was possible to get rid of those annoying flashes. I wish I thought about looking for removing them a lot earlier...

Thanks, and HNY 2014! All the best :)