Resource icon

Misc OSD Mod+Sky Sports F1 HD Live Logo 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks I appreciate it
Looked at it, shouldn't be hard. I increased the scale from 1.0 to 1.5 it took almost half the screen up. You can even move the OSD to your liking, though that requires a lot of going in and of out of the game to fine tune it. I'll check it a bit more since one thing that comes to mind as a problem is different resolution's.

Sorry if I misunderstood. What I've looked at, the bottom two icons during the race are the same as the ones on top of the MFD. If I get rid of the ones at the bottom during the race the ones on top are also gone. I've tried different ways around it but no matter what they are either both gone or both there.
Understood. Thanks for the clarification.

Great work Commandz.....very nice mod!! I hate having all the clutter on screen so this works great for me. If it's easy for you and not too much work would you be able to do one that shows just the lap counter, I feel it's the only info apart from the MFD that I need, especially in 100% races when a strategy change option is available......I need to know how many laps are gone & left? This would make you legendary and me a happy racer.

Great work Commandz.....very nice mod!! I hate having all the clutter on screen so this works great for me. If it's easy for you and not too much work would you be able to do one that shows just the lap counter, I feel it's the only info apart from the MFD that I need, especially in 100% races when a strategy change option is available......I need to know how many laps are gone & left? This would make you legendary and me a happy racer.
Thank you, and yes I can look into it. I just finished a custom OSD with no lap counter and was experimenting that lead to no HUD at all though it took away the MFD as well. ATM I'm feeling a bit under the weather but I'll look into and hopefully get it out by today. A question though is which style do you prefer of the OSD Mod?

I'm sticking with the 'No Starting Lights, Wrong Way, Clutch & Throttle, All OSD Transparent'.
I race in cockpit view only and I much prefer to have as little clutter on screen as possible.....keeps it realistic in my view. I wish there was lap counter details on the steering wheel display then I wouldn't need that on screen either or the option to ask Geoff would of been good. Don't put yourself out if you're feeling un-well.......take it easy!

I'm sticking with the 'No Starting Lights, Wrong Way, Clutch & Throttle, All OSD Transparent'.
I race in cockpit view only and I much prefer to have as little clutter on screen as possible.....keeps it realistic in my view. I wish there was lap counter details on the steering wheel display then I wouldn't need that on screen either or the option to ask Geoff would of been good. Don't put yourself out if you're feeling un-well.......take it easy!
Copy that will look into it, I agree with you on that though. I want to know how close the end is just encase if I need to push or relax a bit. Other then that I just like the feeling of racing, you can ask Jeff from the MFD page through your mic "Full Race Update" and he will sometimes at the end say "blank laps to go". Although he takes way too long to say everything or doesn't say it at the end.

Hi Commandz! I was asking myself if it will be possible to "turn off" the flags on the standings at the end of the race...? I guess if you're able to turn down the background, maybe you can also do this for the "text" on the background? Also is it possible to turn off every "overlay" (track information, drivers info etc.) during the cinematic before and after the race? I tried some stuff, but not really successful right now...

Hi Commandz! I was asking myself if it will be possible to "turn off" the flags on the standings at the end of the race...? I guess if you're able to turn down the background, maybe you can also do this for the "text" on the background? Also is it possible to turn off every "overlay" (track information, drivers info etc.) during the cinematic before and after the race? I tried some stuff, but not really successful right now...
Sorry I haven't been around lately, as for the flags it's possible. The cinematic "overlay" before and after I'm unsure of, it's all trial and error to find which file it is.

Do whatever you can, I totally get you on the joys of remembering :) Really hard sometimes. Thanks again
I looked into and got rid of the standings at the end of the race "Race Winner Lewis Hamilton" with the the waving flags and the count down once someone has finished. I just need to find the divider to finish.

Great! What about the info in the cinematics like "British Grand Prix 2016, Round 1" and others ?
Finished it, just need to test it. I never asked which variant of the mod you preferred. As for the info on the cinematic's, I just started looking into it since this is a bit extensive in a sense. What about the starting grid cinematic?

I do like the No Starting Lights, Wrong Way, Clutch&Throttle, MFD Buttons. The Starting grid cinematics is fine, I always skip it beacause I moded my game with other drivers and so on, so the starting grid is totally messed up :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back