Resource icon

Misc OSD Mod (transparent) 1.0.4

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
ParkYongLee submitted a new resource:

OSD Mod (transparent) - this mod gives you several different options for your OSD to be displayed

Hello guys and thanks for checking out his mod.

This OSD mod gives you several different options how your OSD is going to be displayed.

I tried to create a mod like I did for F1 2015 it may differ and this time transparent and non-transparent are split due to possible future versions and filesize.

View attachment 208750
View attachment 208751...

Read more about this resource...

Nice work. But can you please make a mod, where everything in the HUD stays default but only change will be the lower right rew counter panel that would be transparent? Because i am ok with the HUD as it is default in the game, my only problem is that i cannot see the right rear view mirror. Thanks
BTW does this mod somehow break the game as others do? (saving disabled etc) Or is it save to use it in career? thanks

Nice work. But can you please make a mod, where everything in the HUD stays default but only change will be the lower right rew counter panel that would be transparent? Because i am ok with the HUD as it is default in the game, my only problem is that i cannot see the right rear view mirror. Thanks
BTW does this mod somehow break the game as others do? (saving disabled etc) Or is it save to use it in career? thanks
I could do this, but for this simple change I won't update 80MB. I will pm you the file in this case (as you only need to change one texture in the flow_race.erp) Maybe if more people request it, I will release it separately then.
And no, this mod does not break the game, saving works fine.

I could do this, but for this simple change I won't update 80MB. I will pm you the file in this case (as you only need to change one texture in the flow_race.erp) Maybe if more people request it, I will release it separately then.
And no, this mod does not break the game, saving works fine.

great work.
I need that too.

Great Mod, thx for your work.

I' have a short question which you may be able to answer.

Could it be possible to add more competitor drivers to the left upper table using the .json files?
There are only three entry at all, but I would like to have more of them.
I've tried to understand these files, but it seems not so easy.

If you have any idea about this stuff it would be fine.
If not, doesn't matter, no need to waste time on it. :)

Best regards

Nope, not possible. I tried it, but each entry has a unique ID and the game only loads IDs which are given by CM so it does not care about additional information.
Have not yet found a "mastertable", I guess it's within the .exe somewhere.

Nope, not possible. I tried it, but each entry has a unique ID and the game only loads IDs which are given by CM so it does not care about additional information.
Have not yet found a "mastertable", I guess it's within the .exe somewhere.

OK, unterstood... Thank you for the Information.

ParkYongLee updated OSD Mod (transparent) with a new update entry:

updated for patch 1.9

Updated and recompiled all files to the latest 1.9 patch.

Option for transparent mfd background table not yet included, until I am able to move the table up a bit, else it will be too hard to see the text in cockpit and tv camera.

Further things are possible (like moving the minimap) but only created on personal behalf for now (due to too many options already available).

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi!
I want to have my OSD the same as here

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/osd-mod-transparent.16858/

in the second picture from above!

I use:
Folder: 0 - PersistentFile (NEEDED) >>> colored Version
and
Folder: 1 - Default Transparent >>> colored >>> colored Times

But my Problem is, that the tyre type with colored icon to the left from the drivers names not shown??

But in the colored version the tyre type icon must shown, not as in picture nr.1, or?

What I´m doing wrong?

Last edited:
You did nothing wrong, seems like I somehow decided to put the iconless version into all files. No idea why, maybe I thought I did that in the previous versions, too, but I checked - I was wrong.

To get the tyre icons back, check the readme file in folder "9".
You need to import 9 - Do It Yourself Box\pure\tyre icons\driver_position_row.idf.json to your flow_race.erp under pkg files tab.

Huhm, guess I will upload a fixed version then.

Last edited:
To get the tyre icons back, check the readme file in folder "9".
You need to import 9 - Do It Yourself Box\pure\tyre icons\driver_position_row.idf.json to your flow_race.erp under pkg files tab.

Thanks for replay, but I can´t do this, because I have no idea how this works, sorry mate! :(
I play the first time the game, therefore I´m million miles away from a modder.....

Is it not possible, that you release a version with tyre icons shown, maybe a personal version for me?! :inlove:

Is it for you a few minutes(?) work, for me not possible......:)

Thanks in forward mate!

Yeah, yeah, it was done by mistake and it seems I even forgot at the colored (nontimes) version to make it transparent, lol.

I will check the files again, am at work atm^^

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back