Resource icon

Misc OSD Mod+Sky Sports F1 HD Live Logo 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
okay no problem m8 :) don't hurry and thx 4 ur kindness
Besides the dash (forgot to make it transparent, unless you like it that way) it's done, just making sure you like the new look of it first before releasing.
391040_20160921152824_1.jpg

Commandz updated OSD Mod with a new update entry:

OSD Mod

Changelog 2.0
*Updated OSD variant files to current 1.5.0 just as a precaution
*New variant of OSD No Wrong Way, Complete OSD Transparent
*Added central_message.idf.json, finish_message_centre_double.idf.json, finish_message_centre_single.idf.json, gamertag.idf.json, illegal_overtake.idf.json, left_message.idf.json, pit_lane_time.idf.json, popup_message.idf.json, q_session_timer.idf.json to modded files folder

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to make not only the MFD/voice buttons, but also the MFD/voice symbols disappear? I mean the microphone and the menu icons?

+1 remark: In the latest version the "No Starting Lights, Wrong Way, Clutch&Throttle, MFD Buttons" variant doesn't work correctly. The MFD page selection buttons are not displayed (the little white dots on the top row the MFD) so you cannot see which MFD page you are on. Had to revert to the previous version. No big deal of course.

Last edited:
Is it possible to make not only the MFD/voice buttons, but also the MFD/voice symbols disappear? I mean the microphone and the menu icons?

+1 remark: In the latest version the "No Starting Lights, Wrong Way, Clutch&Throttle, MFD Buttons" variant doesn't work correctly. The MFD page selection buttons are not displayed (the little white dots on the top row the MFD) so you cannot see which MFD page you are on. Had to revert to the previous version. No big deal of course.
The whole top row can be taken away, it shouldn't take much time. Thanks for the remark I'll look into it!

Edit it's fixed will update in a bit, a concern regrading the menu icons, the MFD ●●●● background is used for also the MFD ≡ so if one is gone both are transparent. If I get rid of only the icons the background will be there without its icon's. The same for also the Mic and and what Page you are on.

Last edited:
The whole top row can be taken away, it shouldn't take much time. Thanks for the remark I'll look into it!

Edit it's fixed will update in a bit, a concern regrading the menu icons, the MFD ●●●● background is used for also the MFD ≡ so if one is gone both are transparent. If I get rid of only the icons the background will be there without its icon's. The same for also the Mic and and what Page you are on.
You misunderstood. I didn't mean the MFD top row. I mean the two icons that are present in the bottom right all the time when racing.

You misunderstood. I didn't mean the MFD top row. I mean the two icons that are present in the bottom right all the time when racing.
Sorry if I misunderstood. What I've looked at, the bottom two icons during the race are the same as the ones on top of the MFD. If I get rid of the ones at the bottom during the race the ones on top are also gone. I've tried different ways around it but no matter what they are either both gone or both there.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back