1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ordered my copy yesterday

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Steve Emmons, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, after looking enviously at the last two rFactor club events I ordered my copy yesterday. :) See you soon I hope...
  2. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Fantastic! Seeyou in rF soon!
  3. Got rFactor installed and running today. Also loaded up Eastern Creek Laser and V8Factor. Man - that's Big Iron. What a blast! :D
  4. Welcome to Rfactor :thumb: More mods waiting for you Steve :D
  5. Have you ever looked at the Group C cars? They might make a good series, or at least an FD event.
  6. I remember running some laps in the Group C cars mod and it was immense fun.
  7. It's a big download so I wanted to get a little feedback first. Will start downloading tonight.

The Virtua LM Mid-Ohio looks really nice for Race 07.

8. MMG F1 mod is a must try imo, cars look stunning and they are so much fun to drive.

Just really hard to keep em on the gray stuff.
  9. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

I agree the f-1 cars are real fun, just a bit bloody quick!
  10. Not when im driving :)
  11. They're a bit backwards/sideways when I'm driving
  12. Before you download the Group C cars take a look at the Enduro Challenge Mod and give the LMP1's a go.

Might save you some disc space [680MB] is a big download :D
  13. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Waiting for next enduro Challenge Race really enjoyed race even though not many finished :thumb:
  14. Got the Enduro Challenge Mod loaded and ran a few laps tonight. Sweet indeed! :)

The LMP1's are a total blast. What a kick in the pants --- literally. Don't know if any of you use the ButtKicker, but when you hit the starter on one those LMP1's you know you're on to something good. :):)

Got to work on my rFactor setup though. Lots of shaking, rattling, and rolling. Toooo much of a good thing...
  15. u should try the Grand Prix 1979 mod. imo its the most enjoyable sim/mod
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.