1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Orange Honda McLaren 2.0

Orange Honda Mclaren skin for F1 2014

1. bonnejv submitted a new resource:

Orange Honda McLaren - Orange Honda Mclaren skin for F1 2014

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 2
  2. airutonpurosuto8912

Good one, although the "McLaren" logos aren't changed on the rear wing and on the front wing sides ;)
  3. Yep I know, but I liked them, especially the one on the rear wing. If you want me to change them I can make an update this weekend
  4. airutonpurosuto8912

Change the one on the front wing sides to something else :)
  5. Okay, I'll try when I've some time ;)
  6. Sorry for the seemingly dumb question, but how do I install it? Where do I paste it? Thanks
  7. Go to your main F1 2014 folder and paste the cars, language and database folder there, You'll be asked to replace existing files and you've to do that. back up your files first! Also, the language and database file are optional ;)
  8. hi
    I created a skin myself but when i apply it, only my car skin changes, team mate's car skin remains the same... what am i doing wrong??
  9. airutonpurosuto8912

You need to add the skin to the textures-low.pssg file.
  10. thanks, problem solved....
  11. Good to hear that you solved it, may I ask what kind of mod it is? :)
  12. what program do you use? :)
  13. I've used Photoshop for the skin and used Ryders PSSG editor to get it into the game, to get the language file and database file right I've used Ryders language file editor and Ryders Database editor. Just type in one of Ryders editors in Google and you'll probably find all of them !;)
  14. thanks you ! :)