1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

option to integrate marcas into gsce

Discussion in 'Copa Petrobras de Marcas' started by Msportdan, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Must have Imo be nice to have all in one game. Seems silly for us gsce owners.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Yep, this would be very nice. It would sit alongside the other cars very well. I think club racing onlne with these cars would be great, and also to run them on all the official tracks in the Reiza roster. It's a very small installation size cost, but it should be implemented as you say into GSCE. With FT getting minor updates soon, it is not a complaint, just a polite suggestion Reiza.

No, actually, we need to hold them ransom, get yer balaclavas, we're going to Reiza HQ!!

3. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Reiza did say right from the day of the original announcement that it would not be integrated with GSCE.

The game 'belongs' to Petrobras.

4. if the format is the same cant we just edit the .veh file with a compatible reiza number and just drag the vehicles over into the gsce directory? Im going to experiment when I get home from work tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I tried importing my gsce profile and controller settings, had crashing issues, removed them and game worked again.

6. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

I created new profile with my name, imported GSC profile (same name) to Marcas, set controler options again and everything works fine.

7. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Pasted my controller file from GSC no issues