1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OPPONEnt Problems?

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Wesley Soares, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Hi, i`ve been tryied to race as Honda Civic, but i can`t, because there`s no opponent for Honda Civic, i mean, there`s no Honda Civic opponents. Why? I search and i found others cars ( categories ) without opponents on same cars. Did i missing something? ( sorry my english ). Tnx.

2. In Race Settings you need two things. Does this help?
    rF2_Opponents.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thank You very much... i really didn't realize BTCC Civic options... Thank you for your time and patience! Helps a LOT!

4. kamackeris

kamackeris
    Premium Member

Also you could download the btcc mod cars from sim racing for life on Facebook to race with the BMW, Avensis, focus etc. They are very well matched too.

5. Where i found this? I`m now dont using Facebook, there is another way to get this mod?

6. kamackeris

kamackeris
    Premium Member

7. Thank you, kamackeris...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Piero Favretti

Piero Favretti
    Premium Member

The DL links are no longer valid. Where else can one get these? I do not use FB. Cheers

9. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

You don't need "to use FB", these are made available by the Sim Racing For Life site that just happens to be hosted on Facebook.

10. He no doubt used an expiration date for the DL links!

11. WoooooHooooo new addition the mitsi? or did I miss it couple of months back, great stuff anywho DL now.