F1 2014 Opening the Modding Requests Thread

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
@Graham Laing Seeing as some people are starting to get this game, do you think it's time to start requesting mods? I think most of us want Martini Williams and a better McLaren livery ASAP, and if anyone has the files, send them to someone who can do the required edits.

There's no problem making mod requests, but I probably wouldn't put it in the terms you describe i.e sending files from one person with the files, who bought the game, to another person who doesn't have the game.

Experience tells me from previous releases, the FIRST thing the modder's do after release, is to re-skin the cars to put the alcohol/tobacco/advertising logos straight back on the car :)

There's no problem making mod requests, but I probably wouldn't put it in the terms you describe i.e sending files from one person with the files, who bought the game, to another person who doesn't have the game.
It's more so that when people get the game when it comes out on Friday, they can download the livery fixes straightaway.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%