1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Open wheeler view/ Displaying only wheels and suspension

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by bleco, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Hi,

I am having a blast with this game ...

I would like to know if there is a way to have a camera view that will show only wheels and suspension for those having a full cockpit at home ?

I know some have done it in rFactor 1 and now the option is available in rFactor2 PLR file (Partial Cockpit View)...

Thx!

2. Hello, adjust your seat position whilst in cockpit view. Higher it then move backwards a bit. this ends up looking like Hood in the race series. Hope this helps you matey.

3. Oh. Sry mate. Looks great tho. GL man.

4. set FOV to 35 degrees (or higher) (option > display)

5. You need to edit the defualt FOV setting for each car in the vehicle folder - which if I remember correctly is in the gamedata folder.
    Personally i run a FOV of between 24-28 depending on the car.

6. I know how to adjust the FOV and lower setting is not what I am looking for ... I think even after the video I posted it wasn't clear enouph ... So here is what I am looking for in Game Stock Car ...

It would be a great additon for open wheelers for users will full hardware cockpits ...

Thx!

Attached Files:

7. Maybe ask in the rFactor forum if anyone knows because it will more than likely be done the same way in GSC.