1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Open Wheeler Content

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by F1Aussie, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Hi All

I am brand spanking new to R3E and have noticed that there are no open wheelers in it. Anyone know if the developers are working on any for it?

Cheers F1A

2. currently I don't think they are working on open wheelers there focus seems to be on touring cars and the tracks the have also reflect that but the devs will be adding lots of "experiences" and eventually i imagine they will add a formula type experience but for now the gt2 and touring classics cars are enough for me. more info 'simpit' interview with Jay Ekkle

3. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

Open wheelers are definately on the map :)

• Like Like x 6
  4. w00t!

5. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

6. Please, just please, i don't care what class, i don't care real or fake cars, but oh please, don't enforce that b******t "inside the helmet" view. I despise that view with every cell of my very being. Either make it optional or don't put it in at all. Just... no helmet view please

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

If it would be there i am sure it would be optional :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Let me guess...
    ATS Formel 3 experience...

If it's true, then: YES!

9. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Great news, but please don't feel you have to do formula 1. Every dev jumps on that band wagon and have to deal with Drs ers etc etc. Keep it simple make good physics there's plenty of singe seated formulas that make better racing than f1

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Exactly man. I mean, i defo wouldn't be mad if they did f1 but f3, formula renault etc are just as fun as f1. I definitely would like to see them license a team from a small championship. f1 is being touched upon enough.

11. Cue the Skip Barber Formula 2000 ^^

12. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

Nah, the Race 07's Formula Masters are great and not available in any other new title.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

GP2 or GP3 would be pretty cool, not sure if they are the same licensing minefield as F1 though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Oh dude yes!

15. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium Member

Yes please, Formula Masters are great(one of the best in Race 07), please not another skip barber:laugh:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Formula E?

17. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

Think I read MAK Corp have been licensed to do Formula E for rFactor I think, might be wrong though.

18. personally id like to see formula ford or another low powered car like it as they often have the closest raceing

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Thank you for an excellent game despite all the difficulties.I really wish for the fia f3 championship.It will be easier to make as you already have the track models from dtm/adac and only one car model the dallara f312 needs to be made (+liveries,physics of course).Good luck as Sector 3.Fingers crossed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

Or the new 2015 Tatuus ADAC Formel 4