1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Open Broadcast Software favour

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by jimortality, Oct 2, 2014.

1. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

I was wondering If someone could download the open broadcast software that I use for recording and try and record something for RF2. It's all free but you may have to youtube how to use it (well I did anyway lol) it always crashes my rf2 game when I try to record and I'm not clever enough to solve this issue :-(

Cheers

2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

When does it crash? What do you start first, OBC or rFactor2?

3. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

I've tried starting both ways Marco. It crashes as soon as I click on the launcher then the single player and the main screen loads and that's as far as it goes. I can't even task manager it as it just slows everything down so I have to log off and back in again. It works great with game stock car.

4. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Open your task manager first, and then look at the performance tab. What happens just before it crashes?

5. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

This this and this :)

Attached Files:

6. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Right, an update. I've deleted my nvidia experience as if I start recording before I load the game up, it doesn't crash :) happy days! so it's kind of working and I can just trim the first part of the video.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Well done. Good to hear you have it working at least!