Opel Manta "AutoGids"  by Xylo

DiRT Rally Opel Manta "AutoGids" by Xylo 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Now that you've done this Manta driven by Guy Colsoul, why not have a crack at his most well-known livery from 1986. And afterwards you can use those logos for Patrick Snijers his '85 Lancia 037 or his '88 BMW M3. Please! :D Anyway, I love that you're creating some Belgian liveries. Would love to see Robert Droogmans' Sierra RS Cosworth too.

Xylo submitted a new resource:

Opel Manta "AutoGids" by Xylo - Opel, Manta, AutoGids, Xylo

Read more about this resource...

Now that you've done this Manta driven by Guy Colsoul, why not have a crack at his most well-known livery from 1986. And afterwards you can use those logos for Patrick Snijers his '85 Lancia 037 or his '88 BMW M3. Please! :D Anyway, I love that you're creating some Belgian liveries. Would love to see Robert Droogmans' Sierra RS Cosworth too.

Thank you for making these great liveries, I recognize them from pictures my dad and uncle used to show me. They grew up in Staden and went to see several rallies in and around Ieper, like the group b rallies of 1983 and 1986. Sadly I wasn't born way too late to see those group b cars in action, nevertheless I was fascinated by them from the very beginning I was interested in cars. You probably already know, but there is a lot of footage of Youtube though the video quality isn't always good. It's dated of course, and the commentary is mostly in Dutch, not to mention the funny voice and way of radio entertainment on the brt back in the day haha.
One small remark though, on the drivers/left side of the car the names of pilot and co driver are mirrored. It's not a big deal and I kinda feel stupid for asking, but can you fix it?
I don't no my way around graphic design at all, that's why.
Anyway, thank you and keep those liveries coming!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back