1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only two spots left on the 2010 Grid. Who will it be?

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Matthew Gutteridge, Jan 31, 2010.

1. With the new season less than 2 months away, there are two spots left on the grid (1 at Campos and 1 at USF1), who will it be? Personally I'm rooting for Heidfeld at Campos, it would be sad to see him fade out of F1 like this, and Danica Patrick at USF1, it would be good for a laugh too see a woman back in F1, and I don't think she would be that bad...

2. Heidfeld is test driver @ Mercedes. Campos needs someone with a lot of money and Teixeira, the possible new team owner would like Adam Carroll.

USF1 will go for something with a lot of money as well..

3. i was just going to post this rumors are strong that Heidfeld will be testdriver for Mercedes

4. Someone with money wanting a drive is Villeneuve, i think he'd be reluctantto pay for a seat though but i suppose it depends how much he wants it.

5. german RTL i claiming that Rolex Ralf(Schumi II) is in talk with Stefan GP wich want to take part in the 2010 season
    also Bild a german Newspaper(a expensive toiletpaper) is claiming the same
    its a nightmare if that is true i just dont like him

6. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

I was going to mention Stefan GP, apparently they have shifted a load of gear to Bahrain even though they dont have an entry yet, I think USF1 will be on the grid but Campos is looking a bit dodgy.

7. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Hope is all rumours about Campos but is not looking good to be honest.

8. Hope to see USF1

9. I think we can count on USF1, even if not until the fourth race. Campos? Less likely.

10. USF1 has to show up first race acording FIA rules these rumor a team can miss up to 3 races is not true

11. No, Todt and Ecclestone have both said that teams can miss the first three races, it's in the Concorde Agreement.

12. FIA discarded this statement already