1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only two renewals?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Andy Smith, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Played the demo today, absolutely fantastic game. I was going to buy immediately but the code thing bothered me. I am paying to only have a couple of installs?

I will be upgrading my machine and sometimes I play on my machine downstairs. I am not comfortable with buying something I don't have ownership of. Any way round this?
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

You can install GSC as many times as you wish. Simply contact Reiza when you need a new code to install the game. Contact details are posted on the GSC website.

The renewal thing should absolutely not stop you from purchasing the game Andy :)
  3. Hi,
    Does that mean I will be able to play the game on my desktop at home, and my laptop when I'm away?
    I bought the DVD version here in Brazil. Still have to take time to install it, though.
  4. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

5. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Yep Andy, as has already been said, you may request your Serial to be renewed with extra activations when you run out.

The GSC website is now updated with the appropriate information to avoid this common misunderstanding :)
  6. Thanks for the support. Installing it right now.
  7. Thanks, will take a look, fantastic game btw. :D