• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Only two renewals?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Andy Smith, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Ratings:
    +0
    Played the demo today, absolutely fantastic game. I was going to buy immediately but the code thing bothered me. I am paying to only have a couple of installs?

I will be upgrading my machine and sometimes I play on my machine downstairs. I am not comfortable with buying something I don't have ownership of. Any way round this?

2. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +15,954
    You can install GSC as many times as you wish. Simply contact Reiza when you need a new code to install the game. Contact details are posted on the GSC website.

The renewal thing should absolutely not stop you from purchasing the game Andy :)

3. Guilherme Piucco

Guilherme Piucco

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi,
    Does that mean I will be able to play the game on my desktop at home, and my laptop when I'm away?
    I bought the DVD version here in Brazil. Still have to take time to install it, though.

4. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium

Ratings:
    +923
    yes

5. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +3,592
    Yep Andy, as has already been said, you may request your Serial to be renewed with extra activations when you run out.

The GSC website is now updated with the appropriate information to avoid this common misunderstanding :)

6. Guilherme Piucco

Guilherme Piucco

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks for the support. Installing it right now.

7. Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, will take a look, fantastic game btw. :D