1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only stock cars?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by sbishop1488, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Hi,

Just got this game on Steam and from what I've seen it looks great. However I only have the stock cars for 2013 and 2014. There is no open wheelers or anything like I've read/seen on the Internet, am I missing something?

2. Andrew

Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

3. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

There should be left and right arrows on the main menu that allow you to flick through the different classes of cars.
  4. Or better the red arrows point the way. 9dzuXCm.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Sector3 Beta Tester Premium Member

Reiza should do a future update that makes those arrows flash or a bubble that says "click here" to avoid a thread like this popping up each week :)
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Or even better a simple splash screen showing all car options that you can click :)
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Nice, thanks didn't notice them at all (slaps head). Can't believe the quality of the graphics for a 10 year old engine, superb!
  9. You're just the latest in a long line of people who have missed those arrows (including myself). :)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. It's a test by Reiza to see if you are worthy enough. You must now give up your right to use this sim.

In all seriousness although I have enjoyed making new images for mods to put in the rFm the UI could do with a spruce up to make it more user friendly. I don't use the standard UI anymore.

@Davy Vandevenne my copyright lawyers will be in touch ;)
    • Haha Haha x 1
  11. Hi, I'm new!
    I just installed the game and I've only part of the car, I have that Chevrolet and Peugeot.
    How to update the list? thank you
  12. Click the yellow arrows on the left or right side of the cars.

13. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

@Reiza Studios : do something! :D I think just a line of text saying "Click here to change cars" in the V8s RFM picture would be enough.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Answered at SRE too :)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. @Reiza Studios Or something like this...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. je vous POUR VOTRE Remercié Réponse rapide, je ai vu Qu'il Avait la même question sur le forum CE préposé ESSAYEZ seras le!
    [quote = "David Cordell, après: 1978988, Membre: 60934"] Cliquez sur Les Flèches Jaunes Sur Le Côté Gauche ous à droite des Voitures.

[​IMG][/ QUOTE]
    yes, thanks :)
  17. is that a WEC mod?
  18. JoelGL

Premium Member

Isn't the XD UI recommended, as it shows all mods at once?
  19. Its my own private version of Enduracers mod with a new rFm image I made.