1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Online racing.

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Daulat Gana, Nov 2, 2010.

1. wondering if i can join up with someone for online racing on xbox 360 over the weekends and maybe weekdays. I am a rookie , but i can get around some of the tarcks (not all). I have been currently going into MP mode and joining sessions, it is fun but no consistency when it comes to who you play against.

Let me know.Thanks.

2. http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-racing-club/

Check this out, there's plenty of races here for all platforms. You're gonna need to apply for a license tho which is free. If you go to the above link, at the top of the page there is some small red writing under 'Forum: F1 2010 Racing Club', click the link there and you can apply if you wish

3. I applied for license about 2 weeks ago, i am still not able to post messages on racedeparmtent to join races.

Any thoughts ?

4. Check your Private Messages, the admin replied to you saying to check them so i'd imagine theres some joining instructions in there.

Cheers,
    Ryan

5. All i have is a welcome message. no instructions or anything.

6. Can site admin tell me what is going on. Why am i not able to post on RaceDepartment forums ? I would like to join xbox 360 online racing with a group of ppl to race with.

PS. i have applied for liecense about 3 weeks ago and i have a welcome message in my Inbox.