1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online racing.

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Daulat Gana, Nov 2, 2010.

1. wondering if i can join up with someone for online racing on xbox 360 over the weekends and maybe weekdays. I am a rookie , but i can get around some of the tarcks (not all). I have been currently going into MP mode and joining sessions, it is fun but no consistency when it comes to who you play against.

Let me know.Thanks.
  2. http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-racing-club/

Check this out, there's plenty of races here for all platforms. You're gonna need to apply for a license tho which is free. If you go to the above link, at the top of the page there is some small red writing under 'Forum: F1 2010 Racing Club', click the link there and you can apply if you wish
  3. I applied for license about 2 weeks ago, i am still not able to post messages on racedeparmtent to join races.

Any thoughts ?
  4. Check your Private Messages, the admin replied to you saying to check them so i'd imagine theres some joining instructions in there.

5. All i have is a welcome message. no instructions or anything.
  6. Can site admin tell me what is going on. Why am i not able to post on RaceDepartment forums ? I would like to join xbox 360 online racing with a group of ppl to race with.

PS. i have applied for liecense about 3 weeks ago and i have a welcome message in my Inbox.