online racing, premium membership

Hello all,

have some questions regarding online racing and assetto corsa.
i hope to express my self good also with a lanquage handicap.

I run just 3 sim racing games which i found suiting me, this are RRE: very good sound, handling quite nice, road feel also but a little to easy as if some invisibile help exist.
Race 07 and all add ons: for this time i think one of best sims and if no rre and ac would be still there. in some aspects better then RRE

and finaly AC, very nice, not so good sound, road feel good, I think it goes even better but suspect there a hardware limit by me and therefore some delay in responce , a feel as the things happening first and then i see and feel it.
Back to question:
I saw the time is come where I am a little bored to explore Assetto corsa or RRE further and I started to visit online servers which I can see ingame on online TAB.

I am a little noob by this and i dont know where to find other communities and other servers for AC online racing and hope here i will recieve some help.

I know one of the way is premium membership on this forum and have some questions also regarding this.
How offen are there races in european time
How is the avarege population on races
Who and how decide which track, class, car, race lenght, etc...
is there a championship
all other info is welcomed also

tx

Vincent

Hello @ronip I'm glad to see that you are interested in what we all love to do......race and have fun. There is usually 1 event a day @20:00GMT in the EU AC Racing Club with the exception of Saturday. The grids are anywhere from 10 -24 and sometimes more if a track has more pit boxes than 24. 2 Sundays ago we had 30 guys running on Algarve in the GT2 class. We, as staff and race hosts, decide what when and where, but we do listen to our Club members and I've been reached by some with ideas. Sometimes we do them other times we don't, but there is always a reason for doing things the way we do. Currently, there is no formal league in AC. We only have Club races so everyone feels welcome and can have a good time. If you look in the, you will see that some of the other sims do have leagues you can join and race in. I encourage you to take part. I joined in March of this year and it's been nothing short of fantastic.

I hope this helps:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back