F1 2010 Online races on 360?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
If any one is interested on some races on any modes on 360 consoles please post gt or add mine and mail me my gt is AnthonyLucas86 some games have tried to be organised before and there was bad turnouts for them open to all drivers on 360 of any skill level an assists just for fun because it is near impossible to get a good game online so add me my gt is above spell the same way and when i get enuf people interested we can race or leave your gt on this thread and i will add u either or

cheers

Hi ,

although I've only been through race 12 of 19 in the career (I think I am struggling on budapest now) I would be glad to join some clean racing. I usually need a 'virtual' racing weekend to memorize a track to an acceptable level so I guess by a week from now I should have been through the whole season once.
Anyway, if i have to race a track i don't know, I have no problem making room for the quicker guys.

GT = HellfireLx

Hi thanks for the gt ill add you soon as well basically i need an idea of the tracks and how many tracks to play what time and day would suit everyone and so on

1. What day?

2. What time?

3. How many tracks?

4. What tracks?

thats all i need to know then i will post up here and send people messages on xbox live and let you know where when and how long cool for everyone

Peace.

• Jim Croskell

Hi Anthony,

1. Can make myself available whatever day is chosen

2. Usually on from 7pm UK time

3. Depends on race length I guess, but around 3-5 would seem reasonable.

4. I'll take anything you throw at me, but if Korea / Abu Dhabi / Monaco don't feature let's just say I won't be disappointed - lol

Jim / Xbox Live GT: Jim xSkull

but if Korea / Abu Dhabi / Monaco don't feature let's just say I won't be disappointed - lol
A man after my own heart not my strongest tracks either might feature one lets say which one will be a surprise :).

Probably set the race length to 10% or 20% can decide that on the night.

ill also do scoring per session just in case some one has to dash off early.

Also what i might do is post the points up here on the site so other people can see and then we can do a GP every week and acumulate points over a certain amount of sessions.

If anyone thinks its a good idea let me know.

Cheers

whats your GTag Anthony will add you when I get time, gotta get my replacement f1 2010 first but hey nothing is going to be going on till then so thats cool with me! mine is motorracingdan8 if ya wanna add me guys, league may be starting sometime hopefully!

GT: Fractured Life

On most nights, fave Tracks...
Interlagos
Spa
Monza
Hockenheim
Suzuka
Montreal
Melbourne
Sakhir

Hoping to get a few games in tonight before Qualifying!!! Damn rain, I watched a drunk Eddie Jordan for 2 hours this morning :rolleyes:

Other than the fact that you couldn't see any cars go around it might of been entertaining watching a drunk Eddie Jordan. No telling what's gonna come out his mouth. Dang it, I wished Speed would carry the BBC's converage of F1! It's soooooo much better than what we get in the US. IMO

When trying to join a session i sometimes get connection failed then it would revert to a seperate screen so what i'm trying to say is you can't view which races have started or sessions which are open.The work around is quite simple when you highlight to join session or view game card just view gamecard and you will see if they are in session lobby which means you can connect bit of a pain but the best way to connect without it kicking you

Hell Yeah, but.. i live in Mexico City, Usually i don't experience any lag but!!!... there's no one when i go online. i would love to race with you guys, but my race hours are: 00:00 to 04:00 Mexico's time and 11:00-14:00 monday thru friday, maybe sundays.
GT: SobritoS

Most nights are ok for me (but can only commit to one night per week). The later the better, after 10pm UK time.

Track wise, I'm easy. I'm consistently bad at them all lol.

Just to warn you, I'm gonna be away next week for a couple of weeks.

Anthony you may be interested in what the guys at GSR Champion League http://gsrleague.webs.com/apps/blog/.
are doing. They're still looking for 3 ppl to start the first league. There's only 18 member right now and they all want fun, CLEAN races. I've joined the board, but not the league because 1) I'm do not think I'm ready to race online and 2) I only have DSL 1.5mps and I think I'd make ppl lag if 12 actually joined. But it may be good for you. The winner of the get's (at the minimum) at 1600pt M$ card

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 464 39.1%