F1 2010 Online races on 360?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
If any one is interested on some races on any modes on 360 consoles please post gt or add mine and mail me my gt is AnthonyLucas86 some games have tried to be organised before and there was bad turnouts for them open to all drivers on 360 of any skill level an assists just for fun because it is near impossible to get a good game online so add me my gt is above spell the same way and when i get enuf people interested we can race or leave your gt on this thread and i will add u either or

cheers

any tracks ill set a post up here and people can decide what tracks they want to drive on and ill set it up from there all i need is 12 people to play i have about 6 or 7 at the moment.

Its easier if i do it like this get peoples GTs and then in vite them because it takes ages to get into an online lobby most of the time i get the dreaded connection lost popup and it is rather annoying

• Jim Croskell

Hi there

I'm looking for some regular/clean racing on Xbox 360 F1 2010.

I'm on most evenings from 7pm (GMT) onwards.

Gamertag: Jim xSkull (space after Jim)

Regards

Jim

count me in for a race on xbox live as the past few days iv played multiplayer its just been a complete ramfest for the 1st corner :( kinda sad really that ppl cant seem to manage a race without intentionally wiping others outta the race just for 1 position
im not the fastest on the game but i do drive clean and dont intentionally drive ppl off the track

add me sumtime

Gamertag: A Random Plick

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 69 7.0%