1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Online race noobs

Discussion in 'GRID Autosport' started by Luigi Clemente, Jul 1, 2014.

1. I want to share opinions about online races. This game is full of butchers that instead to race and follow a line, prefers to play the demolition derby, this is my case( the victim) and how much I hate these behaviours. If someone would share opinions about his personal experiences.

2. To be honest Luigi I have not taken part in a public lobby race for several years for that very reason. I stick to the League and Club races which are organised through here and have very strict rules on what is acceptable on track (and off) behaviour.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. I agree with you Peter and I know that be a part of a league for race is the best thing to do in these games, but what I will do if I would be codemasters is plan a penalizing system for strong accidents like the one used for corner cutting and I guess that someone before smash in your car will think two times

4. The online play is pure Demolition Derby :(

Quick question: are there any sponsors in online play? If yes, how do I apply the sponsorship to my livery?

5. In the section where u customize your livery, there is another section where is written sponsors, click there and here you are

6. We need a PC League

7. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

The public GAS lobbies are a joke; too many children/idiots. Unless there is a way to hold club type events the multiplayer portion of the game is a waste of time.

8. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

9. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

10. I don't think I'm the right guy to do it ;)

11. I had to change my Steam server to UK so I could find races... Had a couple nice ones, but yeah, most are pretty bad.

Even got kicked from a race because I was too fast, LOL

• Haha Haha x 3
  12. Thank you!

13. give it a few weeks n the grid2 players will get fed up not being able to drift the corners n bugger off back to the crappy game,i just race with my friends mainly in my own lobby so if any1 comes in who dirty kicked out

• Like Like x 1
  14. You're playing a console-centric, arcade-y game. This is how it's going to be in a high profile Codemasters game.

15. You can find the same in any game, nothing to do with Codemasters or console use.

Look in the right places and you find good, honest and decent racers who are there just to race fairly and not indulge in any of the demolition derby stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Yes, any game. The degree to which it should be expected however, varies when considering those circumstances.

17. Thats why I pretty much just run in organised races, that way all such issues are gone :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1