Online Race Details

I'm sure this has been discussed, but I cannot find the race details in AC in the online screen where you select to join a race before you enter the race. RaceRoom with their new version 3/2017 has done a nice job listing the details of the race like traction control, mechanical, fuel usage, etc whether or not it's 100% or whatever before you enter the race.

Does AC have these details in the screen before joining/entering the race?

Last edited:
I read this post and the only thing i understand is that you like R3E. What kind of answer do you expect when you ask "why"? I'm sure none of us can read the mind of the devs so...

Dont worry i understand what you mean:)
As far as im aware there is no real info on the event apart from cars to choose and track until you enter it.
I do also find it rather annoying also, :)
At RD we do post in the OP of a club race of what the server should be, if that helps
obviously no good if using other servers :(
They have a summery button for you own info where you can adjust your setting but you have to be in game to see if they match...
But not being able to adjust in game setting whilst online is also annoying for me..
Another flaw in this wonderful game im afraid..:):(:)

Maybe next time they will get it right.. but for now we are stuck with it i think

Yes, that's exactly my point where we have to "join" to see what the race is all about. For example, I always want 100% mechanical damage and 100% fuel usage and 100% as real as it gets. But I have to completely "join" the race and waste all that time each time just to find out what I am getting into for the race. It is time consuming at the very least. Thank you for the replies. I guess we have to live with it for now.

Yes, that's exactly my point where we have to "join" to see what the race is all about. For example, I always want 100% mechanical damage and 100% fuel usage and 100% as real as it gets. But I have to completely "join" the race and waste all that time each time just to find out what I am getting into for the race. It is time consuming at the very least. Thank you for the replies. I guess we have to live with it for now.
If you want realism 100% is definitely not the way to go. Even the most stupid contacts destroy your car. Side by side contact almost never deal any damage to the car in real life. In assetto corsa you either find yourself with the front or the rear so damaged that you are 1 second slower per lap.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.3%