DiRT Rally Online leauges

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can set up a so called "Season", there you can have an Event with max 24 Stages for a planned time - as example one week time to drive it, after that the Results will be compared and Points will be given, after an Event has finished you can start the next one. The time period is variable, so you can do one day or 3 hours whatever as well for the time to drive.

And yes you see the others times after every Stage so you know if you need to catch up or drive it a bit more save. But as far as we set it up at the moment you can't retry a single Stage, just the whole "Event" with 6 Stages which we tried out now. So you need to get all Stages clean :)

I'll be lucky if I can get 1 stage clean.
Good to know I can restart the entire set though, so I'll run through the rest of them tonight so I can try again tomorrow.

Has anyone else had issues with it crashing between stages often?
Not a huge deal as it's easy enough to restart and pick up where you left off.

I'll be lucky if I can get 1 stage clean.
Good to know I can restart the entire set though, so I'll run through the rest of them tonight so I can try again tomorrow.

Has anyone else had issues with it crashing between stages often?
Not a huge deal as it's easy enough to restart and pick up where you left off.

If you restart you will lose the bonus cash. Try to go slower and pay attention to the co-driver, this will save you some time. If you don't know what's the next corner, slow down. Restarting, damaging and recover vehicle will add a huge time to your stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%