1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Online leauges

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by Frederic Schornstein, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein
    TXL Racing Premium Member

Has anyone of you tried that feature out yet?

Seems like you can schedule events, set the cars and stages, which will be used. Does it work?!

2. Stephen Bailey

Stephen Bailey
    Premium Member

@Jimmy Broadbent and myself have set up three rallies in the last few days and they've worked beautifully. The only gripe is once the timer runs out, the past results don't seem to be stored anywhere, nor are individual stages results, unless we missed that somewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein

Yes, I tried it with a friend and once you figured a few basic things out it is really good. I miss the individual stage times at the end as well. You only seem to see the final results of all stages in that event.
    Really wondering why nobody has posted a leauge here so far :D

4. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Partly because the RaceDepartment name was taken when I tried to make it ;)

5. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein

Naming is pretty free. You could still call it RaceDepartment Dirt ;)

6. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Of course ;-) there are many names. But let's see if I get accepted in the already made group ;-)

7. MentalTM

MentalTM
    Premium Member

I have sent a request to Rupe Wilson who set up a Race Department League

8. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Thing is, Rupe hasn't been much online for the last year or so. Last seen here 18th March. Last activity was in early Feb. So I hardly think he is the guy who have set it up.

9. MentalTM

MentalTM
    Premium Member

well the league is under his name, so we may need another to be setup

10. Don't mind the name. C'mon then, when can we race together ? Who's up for a mini early access league ? I know I am :rolleyes:

I think Group B is currently only group with decent physics. I would give it a go.

11. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein

If anybody is interested in groug B driving, you can contact me. I setup a leauge and we drove together with four guys today and on TS at the same time with random stages, so you cant have preperation :)

12. I would be down to join you. What's the league name? I requested to join the league RaceDepartment already. Not sure if that's the one you set up.

13. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Nope, afaik, none official RD place is set up yet ;) but trust me, the DiRTy discussions are going on in the staff forum ^^,

14. The name of our League is "TXL Dirt". :)

15. That sounds promising. When do you have next race ?

16. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein

i think @Christian Michel can add you to our comversation. We only started a few days ago, so nothing fixed at the moment.

17. Thanks for info. Please do so.

18. Thanks for the info. Just requested to join.
    What times do you guys usually run? I'm typically available after 7:30 PST

19. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein

I added you. We have a weekly event now as well. I think @Christian Michel can you invite to our conversation where you can find out the details :)

20. How does that works?
    You set up a stage and a car, go rallying and compare times with your friends?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.