• Little Aussie Racing Cars: For when three-wide around a hairpin isn't quite close enough.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

online issue

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Arjen De Jonge, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Arjen De Jonge

Arjen De Jonge

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,

Recently i reinstalled rFactor i tried to join a league server first time it worked fine i connected did few laps so all good, next time i try i get the msg "join timed out"

Now i-net, firewall etc have all been checked and yes i can connect to other servers.

2. Dave Flower

Dave Flower

Ratings:
    +471
    Are you sure that the password has not been changed? If you enter an incorrect password you get that message.

3. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,491
    Normally I go out of rFactor, and wait like 10 seconds after going back in again, before connecting again. But I'm sure that's the first thing you tried?

4. Mitchell Woodward

Mitchell Woodward

Ratings:
    +19
    sounds like someone forgot the refresh button

5. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,491
    The refresh button doesn't work in that instance, it just keeps timing out. Sometimes works when going back to main screen and then waiting, and trying to JOIN again.

Won't blame rFactor for my troubles necessarily, though, as it could be my shoddy connection causing trouble aswell :/

6. Mitchell Woodward

Mitchell Woodward

Ratings:
    +19
    Um u actually have to press refresh until u don't see the server then press refresh to see the server

7. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,491
    Easier and faster to just exit totally and go back in to be honest.

8. Mitchell Woodward

Mitchell Woodward

Ratings:
    +19
    Yup :)

9. Arjen De Jonge

Arjen De Jonge

Ratings:
    +1
    somehow it solved without changing anything most have been a routing issue