1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

online issue

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Arjen De Jonge, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Hi,

Recently i reinstalled rFactor i tried to join a league server first time it worked fine i connected did few laps so all good, next time i try i get the msg "join timed out"

Now i-net, firewall etc have all been checked and yes i can connect to other servers.
  2. Are you sure that the password has not been changed? If you enter an incorrect password you get that message.
  3. Normally I go out of rFactor, and wait like 10 seconds after going back in again, before connecting again. But I'm sure that's the first thing you tried?
  4. sounds like someone forgot the refresh button
  5. The refresh button doesn't work in that instance, it just keeps timing out. Sometimes works when going back to main screen and then waiting, and trying to JOIN again.

Won't blame rFactor for my troubles necessarily, though, as it could be my shoddy connection causing trouble aswell :/
  6. Um u actually have to press refresh until u don't see the server then press refresh to see the server
  7. Easier and faster to just exit totally and go back in to be honest.
  8. Yup :)
  9. somehow it solved without changing anything most have been a routing issue