Online Instant DQ.. help please!

led00m

Sim racer, kart racer and an academic
Hi all,

My league were running a race on Kansai West last night (7 drivers) but for some reason, one driver kept on getting dq'ed from qualifying even though they only did one flying lap. So after several attempts of qualifying we couldn't get around it so we started with a random grid. But when we proceeded to race 1, one driver would always get DQ'ed before the race even started. We tried restarting the server, rejoining, etc but someone always got dq'ed at this point. After several attempts, we gave up and raced on Guapore instead, which worked fine.

Any solutions?

All the cars in my car pack have the same PitGroup in the .veh file, would this cause an issue?

Cheers

Dom

@led00m Well, we did have the same problem a few weeks ago at the same track! It was with the Marcas, and a 2 races event. One pilot got DQ right when the race session started. He stayed on the server and was able to do race 2; but an another pilot got DQ from race 2! It seemed random but always one pilot was DQ…
I would suggest to make a report at the official Reiza forum and tag Alex Sawczuk: best is probably in the official bug report thread. If you can provide logs from the server maybe that would help? I can't remember if we alerted Reiza when it happened… @quicksilver384 Does that remind you something?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%