Online gaming question ; new to the online community

Hello, my name is Tore and i am from Norway.
I am new to the online community and want to try out some online racing.
Is there a server that has like a "trackday" or something similar where you dont get rammed of the road by users that has nothing better to do?
And where i can se if i am fast enough race to race against you guys.

Cheers

right here on Race Department ... get premium or ask Bram (or perhaps some of admins) for freemium if you wanna try it before paying and enjoy .. don`t be afraid to jump right into it there are probably gonna be few guys on your pace, few slower and few faster .. i think AC races are running 3 times per week

right here on Race Department ... get premium or ask Bram (or perhaps some of admins) for freemium if you wanna try it before paying and enjoy .. don`t be afraid to jump right into it there are probably gonna be few guys on your pace, few slower and few faster .. i think AC races are running 3 times per week

Thanks for the reply, i will check that out

oh, my bad than :) ..

I`m premium since April ... somebody I don`t know (ionONE1) gifted it to me same day I get freemium :) shows how nice people could be here ... and since I couldn`t buy it again I settled it with donation .. but thanks :)

In the same boat here as well. Sadly, the RD races are at less than ideal times for me since i'm on the west coast. You can also check out simracing system which is a download for assetto. It shows lots of promise, but sadly the numbers haven't arrived yet.

You can also try ALOOG servers and Streetfight servers, usually nice people there. Marty's servers also good, check if ping is low enough for you.

There is also a thing called SRS simracingsystem, you can google them. Nice project.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%