Online game with skinned cars

Hi.

Yesterday, my community has tried to race with our own skins.
For the moment, there are two known issues.

1 - if another driver comes into the game without having the skin on his PC, he sees a strange car. How can we put a replacement skin (an original one) for the newcomers? I don't think they will stay with us with such weird cars.
I know there is a tweak on rfactor for this but here it is not the same thing...

2 - during qualifications, we were 3. I had a personal skinned car, the 2 other persons no (normal cars).
Many messages addressed to the 2 persons were "colision vehicule error : will be ejected from game" or something like that.
And when the race began, there were the same messages and after "Mismatch Detected". And the two of them have been ejected! but not me...
Any link with the line "pitgroup" in the .VEH? Two cars had the same (pitgroup="pitgroup8").
I precise that we have created a special category for our skin (Category="Stock Car V8 SRE") in order to have our personal skinned cars in a separate list. So there are 2 lists :stock car V8 and stock car V8 SRE.

teams.jpg

There are big issues with online skinned cars...
For the moment we decided not to use them but our championship is coming and we need solutions.
If some helping details are missing, please tell me.

Thanks for your help.

Ok. A game like Race07 for instance is able to put a usual skin for the newcomers... I thought it was possible here...
So let's keep the skins for the championship...

But the point 2 is a little bit annoying... Unless it is also due to the personal skin...
I think we are the first community to skin the cars because we have found the templates really bugged... (see my other posts.)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 188 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 509 39.0%