1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

online fuel

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Chris Cox, Apr 4, 2013.

1. When racing online for example a 50 min race how much fuel do you put in when it says fuel amount by laps.
  2. A quick way I found is to run with the AI. During a practice, see what the average lap times are and do the math. You have to be mindful however of your driving style and the gearing you use as that can affect fuel usage as well. You can run a race with the AI for the allotted time and see how many laps are run and set your fuel accordingly. I generally look at that number and add a few liters for good measure.

A 50 minute race might require a pit stop. Especially with 2X tire wear as Scott sets up now. You might want a two-stop strategy.
  3. Thanks for the info.
  4. in a 50 minutes race I start with full tank and I make a pitstop for tyres
  5. Is it posible to refuel during a pitsstop? Or just take enough with you from the beginning?
  6. yeah, i have same queastion, is there posible to refuel?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Real Formula Trucks do not refuel, and I do not think it is possible in the game either. I had a DNF at least once for exactly this reason.