Online Custom and Unknown

How does this work, last week i was sure that when i put my curser over the word custom i would get a list pop up as to what it was, now nothing.....

Just realised why i had alot of Unknown, for some reason i needed to install gtr evo. I never deleted it. (steam )

You are a star... with thanks i thought i was going crazy....

last week i had to reinstall (it made me) Raceon 07 stcc2 and now gtr evo .. So deleted all started again, and yes i did switch off tooltips... i know what im doing , i thought.....

Once again thanks....

(Edit) I can see again...
I hope they solve the UNKNOWN issue in gtr3 ( i know it means i dont have the track or car, but at least tell me what im missing)

You are a star... with thanks i thought i was going crazy....

last week i had to reinstall (it made me) Raceon 07 stcc2 and now gtr evo .. So deleted all started again, and yes i did switch off tooltips... i know what im doing , i thought.....

Once again thanks....

(Edit) I can see again...
I hope they solve the UNKNOWN issue in gtr3 ( i know it means i dont have the track or car, but at least tell me what im missing)

I asked them about that over at RaceRoom and they replied that there's like a murky gray area about downloads that they can't help, nor do they really want to hinder. I chuckled at that, because I meant UNKNOWN in the Class and Track categories referring to Simbin cars and tracks I don't have (EX: I don't have the retro pack, so the cars and track(s) that they include should show up when I mouse over the UNKNOWN so that I know that that server is running retro stuff. It would be an inducement for some to buy that pack - not me, though - no interest in the "old" stuff, but I'd like to try Poznan...).

I've heard the UNKNOWN class of cars are quite a technology leap. They come with transmissions that after just one lap fit their continuosly variable transmissions to match the track and after three laps they match the active suspension to fit your driving style! They also have a stealthy aspect[hush, hush] that allows you to cut the chicanes at Monza and Imola without a drive thru as long as your laptime is slower than your current fastest. The same feature allows a small error in pit lane speed to be ignored. I can't wait!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%