Oneway walls, exporting probs and crowd not appearing. HELP.

Hi, Here are some of my questions that i hope can be answered. By the way i am on the latest beta.

1. Is it possible to make a wall that is only solid one way. eg i am building a speedway and i want to use an external pits. The speedway is fully walled all the way around. i want to cars to be able to drive out of the pits through a part of the wall, and then be solid to the racers on the other side.

2. When i export my track into rF, I can go into the track once. The next time i want to go in it just crashes to desktop.

3. I am using textured walls to make a crowd of people. They appear fine in BTB but on the racetrack they dissappear. You have to be super close to them for them to show up. Is there a way to make them apear at all distances or some other fix? Btw, it is a dds file.

Hope that makes sence

Thanks, Mitch.

Doing the exact same mate , what you do is u remove the side of the wall that is on the outside of the track , thats how i do my pit gates, with the crowd texture , go into the xpacker and make the texture double sided and see if that he;lps, also another idea is to put ur pit spots on the infield and garage spots on the exterior

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 58.8%